As a small business owners, your probably stuck on what to write on your website or on your blog. Following these Google-friendly content guidelines to create content, will increase your demands to be read, viewed and shared by the wider audience on social media. Strategic content marketing can enhance SEO, dramatically increase website traffic, and seriously magnify lead generation and conversion. Without high-quality content creation, you will not generate the social signals that Google is using to inform their search ranking processes.
1. Content should be trustworthy and original, show metrics and statistics
2. Content should demonstrate thought leadership, a trusted authority on your most covered topics
3. Content should be information-rich, cover relevant industry trends, be objective and present other viewpoints and not merely push your services
4. Content must be free of spelling errors, typos, and grammatical and editing oversights
5. Content should not be created with only SEO in mind; the style and substance of content must appeal to your website visitors and blog subscribers
6. Your website and blog should not be so jam-packed with ads and CTAs that they distract visitors from focusing on your content
At Milkshake-factory, we are on a mission to make your small business marketing hassle free. You will find a lot of articles on our blog that can help you gain insight in the world of digital marketing. We hope these are going to be useful to you and we also look forward to your feedback on what else would you like to learn to help you to grow your small business. Consider hiring Milkshake-factory, complete marketing solutions, for all your marketing needs, contact us for a FREE consultation.