We know how successful Pinterest was in 2012, but what is to come of Pinterest in 2013? Will this platform continue to drive traffic to our website? Below are a few key pointers that you can utilise in 2013 to help drive traffic to your website using the Pinterest platform:
- Continue to keep your images eye-catching and topic related image.
- Use descriptive captions on all your images.
- Create pin boards that relate to your content. Use your main blog categories as a guide for board creation.
- Find other users that pin similar content and invite them to pin to your board.
- Repin topical content from other users to the boards you pin your content to.
- Blog about Pinterest. Users of new social networks like to read about and share news about that network.
- Give it time! It takes time to find the right Pinterest marketing strategy for your website.