The most powerful brands in the world are ranked to see who takes title in the most powerful social business. Most of the businesses seen in the list are not a surprise but as a small business, we can learn something from these giants.
These companies are setting aside large portions of their marketing budgets to participate in social marketing. They are doing so because they are developing and implementing smart strategies. They are tracking their results and they are seeing the return on their investment in this form of marketing.
1. Viacom National Amusements – media
2. The Walt Disney Company – media
3. News Corporation – media
4. Zynga – entertainment and games software
5. NBC Universal – radio broadcasting and programing
6. Google – internet search and navigation services
7. Nike – footware manufacturing
8. Time Warner – media
9. Unilever – seasoning and dressing manufacturing
10. NBA – professional sports teams and organisations
11. Microsoft – development tools, operating systems and utilities software
12. Coca-cola – soft drink manufacturing
13. P&G – personal care products manufacturing
14. Kraft – food manufacturing
15. WWE – arts entertainment
16. Nestle – dairy products manufacturing
17. Discovery – TV broadcast and cable networks
18. Loreal – personal care products manufacturing
19. Samsung Electronics – memory chip and module manufacturing
20. Electronic Arts – personal care products manufacturing
If you need assistance of assistance with your social media, consider hiring a Melbourne marketing expert for all your marketing needs, contact Milkshake-factory.com for complete marketing solutions.