The Facts About SEO
- Approximately 75% of all Internet transactions start with a search engine
- There are approx 34,000 searches per second, 2 million searches per minute; 121 million searches per hour and 3 billion searches per day
- Most online surfers never click past the first page of search results
- You cannot expect to compete online if your website is not ranking front page for important keyword search terms
- You can have the best website in the world, but if your website is not ranking first page in search engines, then it is in effect, hidden to the world
- Doing the right competitor research and implementing the right search engine optimisation services provides the most efficient return on investment for your website and attracts the most website traffic
- Over 72% of Google searchers and over 60% of Yahoo searchers will choose a natural search result over a paid result.
Step 1: Research the most relevant keywords appropriate to for website.
Step 2: Modify your website content to cater for those keywords. The perform SEO optimisation and utilise SEO tools to show search engines how your website relates to your targeted keywords.
Step 3: Build quality backlinks to your website from trusted and related websites of authority using your keywords as the link anchor text.
If you are looking for complete marketing solutions ideas, Australian freelancer or IT contracting Melbourne, contact us for a FREE no obligation quote.