1. Create a Fan Page. Start with the creation of a fan page. By developing this virtual real estate, you create a community that allows your prospects, customers, and friends to interact, develop user generated content, and gain access to special offers.
2. Build Your Community. Having a fan page is great but the real goal is to build a community. You want people with common interests to interact with one another. The common interest could be you, your company or products.
3. Create Unique Offers. You want those who Like your page or become your fans to have access to special content or offers. This not only encourages them to take an initial action but to keep coming back for more.
4. Experiment with New Features. Facebook is continually adding new features and modules. Experiment by customising your pages and adding a variety of features that engage your audience and enhances the community.
5. Promote your Fan page. If you want to build your community quickly and leverage your fans, you must promote your fan page. Use your website, blog, emails, and email signature to let people know that you have a fan page and there are benefits to joining. The more you promote, the more you’ll convert.
The key with any social media is getting started and to keep contributing. When focusing on creating value, keep in mind the goal of your fans. Help them solve a problem or learn more about their needs. Facebook is a great tool for getting closer to your prospects and customers and is a community you can’t afford to be without.
Consider hiring a Melbourne marketing expert for all your marketing needs, contact Milkshake-factory.com complete marketing solution for a FREE no obligation quote.